Please consider donating to Supportive Living, Inc. (SLI) and their exciting new “Summer Camp” initiative to provide survivors of brain injuries with a collection of wellness programs and activities designed to enhance healthy living and cognitive fitness.
Here are some great ways you can support their mission:
- Provide one 10-week music education program scholarship for $100
- Provide one season-long horticultural program scholarship and all materials for $200
- Provide a scholarship for a 10-week, three days a week, fitness program including one0on-one time with a trainer and transportation for $300
- Help fund a transportation van so survivors can participate in a variety of events and activities for $500
- Enroll as a Wellness Center Sponsor at the $10,000; $5,000; $2,500; or, $1,000 level.
Please mail checks to:
Supportive Living, Inc.
400 West Cummings Park, Suite 6100
Woburn, MA 01801
or visit their website: